Discover Why Local Search Is The Most Important Marketing Strategy For Your Local Business
Google dominates the search market.
More than 90% of British users your prospects use Google as their search provider
And Google recognises the value of businesses being 'local' for their users and provides the tools necessary to help
You can tell Google, even without a website, where you are, what you offer, when you are open, how you take payment, what your latest offer is...
AND: the majority of your prospects now have smartphones or tablets
- market penetration passed the 51% point back in 2011! (source:Comscore)
AND: your prospects’ mobile devices:
- know where they are (close to your business or not?)
- what direction they are travelling (towards your business or away?)
- deliver directions to your business by car, public transport, bike or on foot..immediately!
- can read ALL the information you provide to Google to match with search requests.
AND: people are using their phones, tablets and PCs to search:
When people are out and about they are searching for local businesses – which could include your business - because they want it NOW!
- 97% of internet users use online media to find local products or services (source:BIA Kelsey)
- 81% of the smartphone users in the UK search for local business information online (source:Google)
of these: 87% have taken action,
- 43% visited the business and;
- 22% have made a purchase (source:AT&T);
- Comscore puts these figures higher with 72% making a purchase after a local search on mobile phone, and 86% after the same search on tablet (source:Comscore)
..have you made it easy for your prospects to find your business?